Friday, September 3, 2010

Sam's 2 Year Stats and the Zoo

Sam had his 2 year well visit on Monday, and he is healthy! The main topic was
potty training -- not something we have to tackle right away, but it will be a challenge over the next year. We don't have another well visit until Sam is 3!

Sam's stats:

Height: 34 1/4 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 25 lbs 12 oz (25th percentile)
Head: 19 1/4 inches (60th percentile)

Grandma Marsha and I took Sam to the zoo yesterday. I didn't get any good pictures, but I'm posting them anyway!

Walking, walking, walking...

























The meerkats! We love the small mammal house.














Having fun making goat noises at the petting zoo (every time Sam lifts the door to the barn, it makes a goat noise).














Getting his feet wet at Amazonia. Too bad I didn't get a picture of the monkey that was eating a leaf right next to us. The monkey jumped from tree to tree and Sam wanted MORE!








0 comments: