12 years ago
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Hallelujah!
Thanks be to Muno! Sam finally wore his helmet and rode his bike this afternoon. I bought a Yo Gabba Gabba book called Be Careful, Friend! a few weeks back. One of the pages has Muno (a character in Yo Gabba Gabba -- one of Sam's favorite TV shows) wearing a helmet while riding a skateboard. Sam and I have talked about Muno wearing his helmet A LOT. Well, I asked him out of the blue this afternoon if he would like to wear his helmet, and he responded "Okay! Ride the bike!" And then he put on his helmet with no problems. He wore his helmet willingly for most of the afternoon, and only needed reminding a few times that if he didn't wear his helmet he didn't get to ride his bike. Yippee! No tantrums!



0 comments:
Post a Comment