Grandma Ellen, Grandad, and I took Sam to the Botanic Gardens to see the holiday train display this morning. Sam LOVED it. They had Thomas, Percy and James! (And an Amtrak train, a couple frieght trains, and the ever popular caterpillar train from last year.) It's definitely becoming a tradition!
 |
| Pure amazement when we walked in. |
 |
| Thomas! |
 |
| Percy! |
 |
| What's up there? |
 |
| I need a snack! |
 |
And I mean NOW! (Sam ate an entire container of
cheddar bunnies, a whole apple and a granola bar.
I think he must be growing!) |
 |
| Awwwww... |
 |
| I don't know what this face is! |
 |
| Sam wanted to take a picture of Grandma Ellen and Grandad. |
 |
| I just thought this flower was pretty. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment