Today was Sam's first day of preschool at Browne. He had a fantastic day! He ate two bowls of rice crispies before school, and we even made the 8 am drop-off time. He walked into his classroom, and declared that "this is my class". He kissed me goodbye and when I asked him to complete "Mommy always comes..." he said "back". Then he walked off with his garbage truck and started playing. No tears! When I picked him up, his teachers said he had a great day -- and he had no accidents (and even peed in the potty)! He told me in the car on the way home that he loves his new school, that he "did music," and everyone is his friend. He was so tired that he went right to bed for his nap with no complaints. We'll see how day 2 goes... but his first day could not have been any better. My little boy is growing up!
My super tired boy on the way home from his first day of school! I love how the yellow rain jacket makes him glow like the little angel that he is :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment