Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Birthday

Getting a little snuggle from Grandma, while wearing her
new sunglasses!


I'm a cool dude.

Grandma likes to read her Kindle wearing
two pairs of glasses.

Grandpa is here!

A better pictures of Grandma's cool look.

Grandpa's here and he brought a kite! Yippee!


I'm helping put the kite together.

How many people does it take to fly a kite??
Turns out we didn't have enough because the darn thing
never got off the ground for more than a couple seconds!
 
My beautiful chocolate raspberry cake. Yum! It was not
homemade, but it was good!


And here's the best birthday present ever. I told Sam in the
morning that all I wanted for my birthday was for
him to sing "Happy Birthday" to me. He looked at me and
said he needed his guitar. Sadly, we didn't bring
his guitar, but he sang anyway many times.
I got everything I wanted!


Here's Sam helping to put together the kite.


And the flying of the kite. Grandma Marsha sure is full of
helpful suggestions!

0 comments: